- Built to provide basic protection
- Meets NEMA 12 standards
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Comes standard with glass or acrylic viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
Dust, Dirt, Splashed Water, Oil Mist
The 38D enclosure is a lower cost stainless steel and aluminum housing for larger inline cameras. It is designed to protect your camera from impacts, dust, dirt, splashed water and idle hands.
The enclosure is highly configurable, with air cooling and air curtain faceplate options.
The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland also allows passage of one or more premade cables without the removal of the connectors from the cables.
The enclosure is designed so that once the enclosure cover is removed (by loosening the captive screws), the user has full access to the camera and lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings.
The standard 38D enclosure allows the lens to be adjusted close to the viewport to reduce reflections. The enclosure also is designed to readily accommodate large diameter lenses or ringlights up to 67mm in diameter (lit area).
- Enclosure cover is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel, enclosure base is constructed of 1/4″ 6061 aluminum.
- All external fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount both the Cognex DataMan 500 and Cognex DataMan 300 cameras are included.
- Enclosure meets NEMA 12 standards when equipped with sealed viewport.
- Cord grip options include: Drillable PG36 37mm cord grip, 1/4″ NPT connectors for air cooling and pressure regulation.
Cord grip options include: Drillable PG36 36mm cord grip, 1 1/4″ NPT conduit, 1/4″ NPT connectors for air cooling and pressure regulation. The enclosure also is available with an air curtain faceplate. Call APG for options.
Weight: 4.5 lb. (varies based on model).
Optional Pan & Tilt mount is also available.