- Compliance with NEC Class I, Div 1 & 2 Groups B, C & D/li>
- Class II, Div 1 & 2 Groups E, F & G, Class III/li>
- UL Classified/li>
- CSA Certified – Standard C2/C32.2, No. 30-M1984/li>
- CENELEC approved/li>
- NEMA 3, 4X, 7 & 9/li>
- Cast aluminum construction/li>
- Two ¾” NPT fittings for cable conduit
Explosive Environment, Nema 4X
The C4 explosion proof enclosure offers compliance with NEC Class I, Groups B, C and D and Class II, Groups E, F and G. These classifications and groups are covered in Article 500 of the National Electrical Code.
The enclosure is also NEMA 4X rated, constructed of copper free aluminum for maximum saltwater corrosion protection in washdown environments. The C4 is designed for longer inline camera/lens combinations. It will accommodate a camera cross-section of 62mm width x 46mm height, and a lens diameter of up to 96mm. Window diameter is 66 mm.
All camera fasteners are included.
Overall weight of the C4 is 6.6 lbs.