- Built for highly corrosive environments
- Designed for vertical layout cameras with large ringlights (up to 7″ x 7″)
- Meets IP65 standards
- Rugged 316 stainless steel construction
- Designed to work in food applications
- Camera to viewport distance can be changed to accomodate shorter or longer lenses
- Comes standard with an acrylic viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
- Position of both camera and ringlight is adjustable within enclosure
Created for Washdown Applications
The SL enclosure is a 316 stainless steel housing for your vertical layout camera and large diameter ringlight designed to work in highly corrosive environments. It is also designed to work in food applications, with moisture traps.
The Viewport window is abrasion resistant acrylic, with an optional anti-reflective coating (contact APG for pricing).
The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland allows passage of up to three cables without removal of the connectors from the cables.
- Enclosure is constructed of 16 gauge Type 316 stainless steel.
- Viewport is acrylic.
- All fasteners are 316 stainless steel.
- Fasteners and Adapter to mount your camera and light source are included.
- Maximum Ringlight size: 7″ x 7″
- Weight: 6.7 lb. (with viewport)