- 6061 aluminum construction
- Lightweight design
- Designed for robotic applications
- Tool-less access to camera
- Glass or acrylic viewport
- Multiple barrels lengths available
- Air cooling/air curtain option included
Lightweight, Miniature, IP65/NEMA 4
The 24C series enclosure handles up to a 44mm x 30mm cross-section inline camera. It will also accommodate ringlights up to 55mm in diameter. It is especially useful for robot applications, and is small and light enough to be mounted on the arm or end effector. The enclosure provides tool-less access to the camera and lens, and comes standard with a PG21 drillable cord grip.
Other options include glass or acrylic viewports, air cooling, and an air curtain option that blows a film of air over the outside of the viewing window. This is effective in keeping dust, water, and oil mist off the window.The enclosure comes standard with a clear hardcoat anodized finish, and can be supplied in a variety of colors and finishes.
- Enclosure is constructed of 6061 aluminum (body, barrel and faceplate).
- Viewport is glass or acrylic.
- All supplied fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included.
- Interior size with standard 6.4″ barrel is: 2.25″ (57 mm) dia. by 7.25″ (184 mm) in length.
- NOTE: The construction of this enclosure does not meet standards for food applications.
Weight: 19 oz with standard barrel & PG21 cord grip.
Optional Pan & Tilt mount is also available – to view a list of accessories for 24C enclosures, please click this link.