- Enclosure is constructed of copper free aluminum for maximum salt water corrosion protection.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included.
- Camera can be raised inside the enclosure by 38mm to better accommodate wide-angle lenses or the integrated ringlight.
- Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standards.
- Enclosure is tapped for 1″ NPT conduit.
- Weight: 22 lb.
Explosive Environment, Nema 4X
The L4 explosion proof enclosure offers compliance with NEC Class I, Groups B, C and D and Class II, Groups E, F and G are covered under UL Listing 886. These Classifications and Groups are covered in Article 500 of the National Electrical Code.
The enclosure is also NEMA 4X rated, allowing use in a salt water washdown environment.
The enclosure will accommodate a maximum lens or ringlight diameter of 3.4″(due to the camera lens being offset from the window center) and a total lens/camera height of approximately 4.6″. Window diameter is 5.25″.
The internal camera mount allows the camera to be spaced up to 1.5″ closer to the viewport to accommodate shorter, wide angle lenses, or to use a ringlight.
The L4 enclosure includes a 1″ NPT tapped hole for conduit attachment. Additional conduit entries can be added if factory instructions are followed.
The overall weight of the enclosure is approximately 22 lbs.