- 6061 aluminum construction
- Lightweight design
- Designed for robotic applications
- Tool-less access to camera
- Glass or acrylic viewport
- Longer barrels available to support longer lenses
- Optional Hirose bulkhead fitting (for quick disconnect) or drillable cord grip (for use with premade cables)
- Air cooling/air curtain option available
- Can be purchased in a variety of colors and finishes
Lightweight, Miniature, NEMA 12
The 22C series enclosure was developed specifically for today’s 30mm x 30mm cross-section miniature inline cameras.
It will also accommodate lenses up to 48mm in diameter. It is especially useful for robotic applications, and is small and light enough to be mounted on the arm or end effector.
The enclosure provides tool-less access to the camera and lens, and is available with either a standard PG16 drillable cord grip, or a bulkhead cable fitting for quick disconnect.
Other options include glass or acrylic windows, air cooling, and an air curtain option that creates an air curtain over the outside of the viewing window. This is effective in keeping dust, water, and oil mist off the window.
The enclosure comes standard with a clear hardcoate anodized finish, and can be supplied in a variety of colors and finishes.
- Enclosure is constructed of 6061 aluminum (body, barreland faceplate) and 304 stainless steel (rear bulkhead).
- Viewport is glass or acrylic. All supplied fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included.
- NOTE: The construction of this enclosure does not meet standards for food applications.
Interior size with standard barrel is: 1.9″ (48 mm) dia. by 6.4″ (162 mm) in length.
Weight: 19.7 oz with standard barrel and Hirose bulkhead connector, 19.2 oz with PG16 cord grip.
Optional Pan & Tilt mount is also available – to view a list of accessories for 22C enclosures, please click this link.