- Built for highly corrosive environments
- Supports over 40 different inline cameras
- Meets IP65 standards (contact APG for IP66 options)
- 100% 316 stainless steel construction
- Designed to work in food applications
- Camera to Viewport distance can be changed to handle long or wide angle lenses
- Comes standard with glass or acrylic viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
Good For Washdown Areas
The 30S enclosure is a 316 stainless steel housing for your smaller inline style camera. Designed to work in highly corrosive environments, it also is designed to work in food applications, with care taken to reduce pockets where water might sit.
The enclosure is highly configurable, with air cooling and air curtain faceplate options.
The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland allows passage of the standard I/O and power cable (and the Ethernet cable) without removal of the connectors from the cables.
The enclosure is designed so that once the enclosure cover is removed, the user has full access to the camera & lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings.
The standard 30S enclosure allows the lens to be adjusted close to the viewport to reduce reflections. The enclosure also is designed to readily accommodate large diameter lenses or ringlights up to 50mm in diameter (lit area).
- Enclosure cover is constructed of 16 gauge 316 stainless steel, Enclosure base is constructed of 1/4″ thick 316 stainless steel.
- All external fasteners are 316 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount most compatible cameras are included.
- Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standards when equipped with sealed viewport.
- Cord grip options include: Single cable cord grips (PG11), drillable (PG29) 29mm cord grip, 1″ NPT conduit, 1/4″ NPT connectors for air cooling and pressure regulation.
Enclosure also is available with an air curtain faceplate. Call APG for options.
Weight: 3.2 lb with standard 7.5″ body and acrylic viewport.
Optional Pan & Tilt mount is also available – to view a list of accessories for 30S enclosures, please click this link.